Omya (Schweiz) AG is a leading raw materials group and a global distributor of specialty chemicals. The family-run company employs over 8,000 people in more than 50 countries worldwide and looks back on a successful 135-year history.
The Aluminium Finishing division (www.aluminiumfinishing.com) is a growing area within Omya’s distribution business. The high quality products (“swiss made”) include adsorptive colours for anodised aluminium as well as chemical additives for pre- and post-treatment. The exclusive contract territory extends from Europe, via North Africa to the Middle East.
For the Italian market in particular and the Iberian Peninsula, Omya Distribuzione srl is looking for a committed and technically experienced personality as
Sales Manager Italy (m/f/d) Aluminium Finishing
- You will take full sales responsibility for the product range in Aluminium Finishing for the sales area assigned to you (Italy).
- You will have a coordination role for the Iberian peninsula and collaborate with our local sole distributor in Barcelona.
- You are the contact person for all technical questions of your customers, especially regarding the dyeing processes of aluminum.
- You will acquire new customers and further develop existing customers.
- You introduce new products in cooperation with the responsible project manager.
- You actively influence the product portfolio and the portfolio strategy of the company; you give impulses for new product launches and diversification.
- During order processing you will be supported by the commercial office staff, while the laboratories will assist you in solving technical problems.
This is what sets you apart:
- Relevant technical expertise in the following fields: electrochemistry, or electroplating, painting technology, laboratory technology.
- Technical competence in the surface treatment, especially aluminum.
- Self-starter, independence and self-motivation
- Market-oriented and solution-oriented way of thinking to develop our client’s business operationally and strategically.
- Conversational confidence in Italian (mother tongue) and English language, Spanish would be an asset
- In this role, you will be given extensive scope for creativity and the chance to use your ideas and experience to drive developments forward and directly influence the success of the company.
- You will become part of a committed and intercultural team and will be given the opportunity to contribute your own know-how at a decisive point and thus exert a direct influence on the success of the company.
- In addition, our client offers ideal conditions for your personal development in a well-organized, international, healthy and future-oriented company.
- Your commitment will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibility of the position.